Saturday, September 20, 2008

All About Emily!

Wow- I can not believe how fast Emily is growing up! It makes me sad when I think about her not really being an itty bitty baby anymore. She is holding her bottle by herself (for the most part) and she started crawling last week! This baby girl is going to be a hand full! She loves going after her big brother's toys and sippy cups too. Luke is very good with her and usually remembers to take things from her gently. Her eyes are still super blue and just beautiful! Her hair is still pretty light and she has little rubberband thighs and arms that are delicious to nibble on! She is getting around so well already-it is shocking! It feels like we just brought home yesterday~but it has already been 6 1/2 months!










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate Geesaman said...

How is it possible she looks more like Luke every time I see her! I'm updating soon and you better leave me comment!