Monday, October 27, 2008

Extreme Make Over Home Edition....

Sorry for the delay in the update, I have been fighting a horrible cold and sore throat! Mick actually asked me to stop talking on Saturday because I sound too much like a man! LOL....Anyway-Ty was not there on Friday when I worked, I worked from 2 pm to 8pm and had a blast! I pretty much just worked in the basement and tried to keep the mess to a minimum. A few friends and I had to climb into the crawl space and push broom that out-let me tell you that my thighs were killing after that! We also helped carry out excess supplies and swap out de-humidifiers and massive fans so help the drying process of the floors and dry wall mud. I did see Michael, he was wearing leather pants! Let me remind you that is was raining and freezing! Leather pants? He came in and did a few takes by the HUGE bird cage they are building in the house. I also saw Ed, he actually looked more like a volunteer, he was in jeans and a sweatshirt and did a few takes. Also-Pauli was there, he was outside helping the carpenters figure out a problem-the MASSIVE picture window was too big to fit! I think they have it in now tho....it was really funny though because in the show it looks like the designers are there the whole time working and that is soooooo not true! They ride up in their little gators and hop off and do a few takes and then head back to the comfort of the warm, dry trailers! Ty was in Pennsylvania doing a home reveal on Friday, but I heard he was back in town now, so maybe I will get to see him today! We are not allowed to bring cameras, but a few of my friends have picture phones so I will post some pics of me in my hard hat when I get some! Oh and I know you are jealous- I have my own blue Extreme Make Over T-shirt now!





2 comments:

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

Thanks for the details! I work tonight and am so excited! So do we get to keep the shirts? So cool!

And seriously...leather pants? Wow.

Heather P from MOTM

Christy said...

Glad you are feeling better...LOVE hearing the EMOHE details!!! Keep 'em coming!!