Thursday, July 02, 2009

Say what?

Luke stayed at my moms last night, so I had some free time once little Emily was in bed to catch up on my coupons that I have ignored for the last 2 weeks. I clipped and sorted and organized for about an hour and a half and matched up deals & sales with coupons and planned my trips for this morning. Emily was a good sport, even with a slight fever and runny nose (stupid allergies!). Kroger was the first stop, I was happy with what I got, but not all that proud of my deals, so I did not bother to call Mick and tell him about that stop. Off to Schnucks Emily and I went to get cereal, popcorn and plastic cups. I did call Mick after that stop to tell him that I got 20 bucks worth of cereal for 1.50/box! And to tell him a few of the other deals I had found there. Next stop...CVS....

Here is a picture of what I got at CVS today.....I will give you a minute to take it in and come up with a price of what you think I payed...........keep thinking..........


Yes- there are 3 gallons of milk, 4 shave gels, 2 band aid boxes, batteries, Cortaid, and a Benadryl to go spray...not pictured is the Dove candy bar that I bought for myself....ate it in the van on the way home.......anyway....my total was $37.00 something before my coupons and ECB's.....after everything I gave the woman one quarter, 1 nickel, and 3 pennies!!!!!!!!! Yes, that is right!!!! .33 cents!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously I called Mick to share and he was elated and could not believe that I got all that and even double checked my on my milk count! LOL I made another 8 in ECB's for next time too!!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with you family celebrating our freedom that so many men and women all over the world are fighting to protect for us.






{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sb said...

Mine wasn't quite as good, but close... a total of $13 something before coupons and ECBs and I gave her a nickel and got back $7.50 for my next trip. YAY!