Thursday, January 14, 2010

Long time, no see

Been awhile since I blogged anything. Sorry, Facebook pretty much took the place of my blog. But, as I was looking thru old posts today, I realized that I missed being able to look back at my life with a click of the mouse. So, here I am updating, and hoping to stay faithful to my blog once again.

We had a wonderful, family filled Christmas, and a quiet New Year's Eve. With the children, of course Christmas was a blast! Emily loved telling everyone that it was Baby Jesus' birthday. That made Mommy's heart melt the whole season. Luke had a great time, helping his sister with all of her new toys and playing with daddy building GeoTrax in the basement. We cleared out an area in the playroom in the basement and made it all GeoTrax, I will post a pic next time, so you can see it! It is awesome!! We got to spend alot of time with my brother and his fiance who were here for 2 weeks over Christmas, the kids had a great time with Uncle Mike and Aunt Kristen!


Em and Uncle Mike
Uncle Mike and Luke showing off their muscles!
Emily playing with her baby doll (new Christmas toys!!) She was putting make-up on her baby!
Luke, playing football with daddy. How big is he getting??!! I know. My 4 year old is amazing and fun and loves his daddy right now! Makes mommy jealous, but I know it makes daddy feel great!






{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Oliver Richmond said...

Hi, I am new to this blog and when reading your blog i remember my nostalgia with my family. I am away from my family as my work and I am a writer focused on career and physical development to spread more issues and tips to develop and works through professional resume writing service. I really miss my family. The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.

Selfless said...

Sometimes people surprise you in the ways. I have had my guild and that I browse the bbs of the people and the past of Maplestory M mesos. 1 individual has passed from a car crash since that time. She was like a sister to my boyfriend. She had a heart. I often look at it and her main was kept by us from the guild and think of all the things that could have been. She had been so smart sad she also had her entire life ahead of her. However, we have to always remember the great times. Live on through us of maplestory 2 mesos shop. Your buddy is watching you over as mine is seeing over my bf.