Thursday, July 10, 2008

CVS this week...

Here is my CVS trip from this week...I just got back into town last night so I didn't make it to CVS until tonight...but boy did I do good!!! I did 2 transactions tonight and I had both children with me! The first transaction was the Olay deal they have going this week. If you spend $20 get $10 ECB's back. I bought 3 Olay bodywashes and 1 Gillette bodywash (those were in on this deal too!) I had my $4 off of $20 coupon ready this week, and I had $6.98 in ECB's from my last trip that I used. After my coupons and ECB's I was down to oweing $5.38 out of pocket. And I earned $10.00 for my next transaction! Not too bad for my orginal total being $23 something! Transaction #2 went super smooth as well! 4 bottles of Dawn dish soap on sale 2 for $2.00 and giving back 1 ECB for every 2 bottles you purchase and Febreeze products which have a deal going of spend $10 earn 5 ECB's. My total was just shy of $20, so I couldn't use another $4 off of $20 coupon. But I used my 10 ECB's from the previous transaction and I had $6.00 in coupons for the Febreeze products. After all my coupons and ECB's I owed $2.88. I earned another $7.00 ECB's for next time too! The Hershey bar was for Luke since he was so good while I ran thru CVS with him and Emily. ;0)








Posted by Picasa

No comments: