Thursday, July 03, 2008

4 short months


What a difference 4 short months make! Emily is getting so big and as you can see she is doing wonderful holding her head up! She loves to smile and "talk" to her big brother and gives her daddy the best smiles ever! She has her 4 month check-up today and that means she gets a few immunizations ;( I am excited to see how much she weighs now. And can I just say that having a little girl is so much fun! Dressing her up in her little dresses with all of her matching hairbows is the best ever! I love you Emily!

Who doesnt love free diapers??!! Enter this contest for your chance!

http://blog.thenatureschild.com/2008/06/beat-heat-summ-








Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christy said...

Loved seeing the picnic pix! Miss that! Thanks for posting them!

Christy said...

Ooops! My first comment I thought I was putting on the post about the picnic...didn't want you to think I'd neglected to say how cute Emily is! :O)

Mick Dobra said...

THE CUTEST EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl ~ Adorable! : )