Friday, July 25, 2008

Pepsi, diapers and more!!


Well- here is my find at CVS this week! I know a ton, right? LOL-And to think I pulled this off with both kiddos on a Monday morning. So here is my list of what all you see: 2 bottles of ALL, 2 packages of diapers, 2 containers of wipes, 2 bottles of Loreal shampoo, 1 bottle of Gillette shampoo, bottle nipples, 4 12 packs of soda, 1 box of tampons and 1 box of pads! Oh and this super cute little blond boy too! (hehehe!) So my total before coupons and everything was $70 something and afterwards I spent $30.32!! I know, I know- not my best work, but for all of this stuff I am pretty happy with the results (and I did not have a coupon for the cute little blondie! lol) He just told me-"mommy, you no pay for me, I wit you!" ;) I have $14.00 in ECB's for next week, and I am stocked on diapers and shampoo for quite awhile.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: