Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


The 2 cards I made- one for Mick's dad and one for my step-dad. We bought a separate one for Mick from each of the kids. I was not sure if I would have the time to make any this weekend, but during nap time today I was able to make these 2 pretty quickly. Hope you have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

Can I just say that my kids are so blessed to have an awesome daddy that loves spending time with them any spare second that he has! Mick, you are in incredible father and husband and we hope you have a great weekend with us! ;0) I asked Luke what his favorite thing about daddy was and his answer was: "birthday cake (not sure where that came from), playing baseball with him and football!" I asked Emily, but all I got from her was: "dadadadadadada, puppy, dadadadadadada!" LOL Happy Father's Day Mick! We love you!

Love, Jessica, Luke and Emily!






{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }
Posted by Picasa

No comments: