Friday, June 05, 2009

It's like Christmas in June!

Sorry to brag on my new stuff, but I am head over heels in love with my new bedroom furniture. We bought it from a friend who wanted something new for a new era in her life. Mick and I love it and it makes our bedroom feel so much more like a retreat, rather than a disaster! Before this, we had 2 mis-matched dressers (mine was from grade school!) and no headboard or foot board. We are looking for a nice pair of nightstands to replace the TV trays, but hey, they work for now!



I am looking for a nice little basket or holder thingy (nice term, huh?) to keep all of Mick's miscellaneous stuff he has on the dresser, it will look nicer soon!
I love our new bed set!! It is mission style and feels like a real adult bed, rather than just 2 mattresses on a metal frame!






{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww - welcome to the land of the grownups! I know that was exactly how Gabe & I felt when we bought our set.

You'll know when you hit old age when you switch out the mattress for a sleep number! :o)

Marci said...

LOVE it!! Good for you guys!!
Sweet dreams~