Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My $13.00 Kmart trip!!

Oh yea, uh huh, I rock! (picture me doing a little dance as my hubby guesses how much I spent!) $13.00!!!!!!

2 boxes mac and cheese
4 containers WetOnes
1 box Tampax Pearl
1 pledge duster
1 pledge duster refill
2 Suave deo's
2 Sure deo's
7 pgk Crystal Light
2 Vaseline body lotions

Gotta love K-Mart double coupons up to $2.00 weeks!!!!!!

This was my 4th trip there this week and by far my best!!

******oh and for those of you keeping track, Saturday was my 2 week mark at Jazzercise, I weighed in and have lost 4 lbs total!! Only 26 more to go!! I have only missed 2 days since I joined and I feel amazing!






{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marci said...

Yay Jess!!!!
Great job couponing and jazzercising!!