Friday, September 11, 2009

Our $42.00 shopping trip

Here is what we did on our Friday night (lucky us, huh?). We went grocery shopping and some great deals at Krogers (2 boxes of free Ziploc Bags and Bounty Paper Towels for .50 cents each!). Wish I had a coupon for the Kroger brand diapers I had to get, but oh well....I can complain too much as my total was still less that the original price of the diapers!!)

Schnucks was attacked by the Dobra clan next! We bought everything that you see at Schnucks (minus the paper towels, diapers and Ziploc bags). The veggies were .50 cents each after coupons, the 2 small deodorants were FREE!!, the waffles were a buck a box, and the mac and cheese was .76 cents a box. The cereal was all on sale and I used a bunch of different coupons, but paid no more than $1.00 a box. We LOVE cereal in the house and eat is every morning for breakfast, so this will last awhile, which is nice! I did have to pay full price for the milk, bread and Mick's deodorant tho, that alone was over $10.00! My orginal total at Schnuck's was $51.31 and after coupons it was $34.81~I LOVE COUPONS!!!!!!!






{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }
Posted by Picasa

No comments: