Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Woo-Hoo!

I have lost my 1st 10 pounds!!!! That means I am 1/3 of the way there for my 30 before 30 goal!! The first 10 have been hard to get rid of too. I have been doing Jazzercise since May 23, so about 3 1/2 months, I go 5 times a week (except this week! oops!) It is alot harder for me to get up at 5am to be there for class, so I prefer to take the kids with me to the 8 or 9:15 class. This week we had stuff going on and I am babysitting more often, so I needed to go to the 5:30am class M,W and Friday of this week. Made it Monday, but not today! GRRR! Hopefully I will have better luck on Friday morning ;0)


{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }

2 comments:

Christy said...

Go Jessica! You are doing great!!

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! Give me some pointers - I have 10 more to loose!!