Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hairbows and CVS


So I bought Emily a bunch of hairbows over the weekend and am in love with them! This one is by far my favorite for photos though! Mick says it is a little too big for her small head, but I think it is adorable!! (Thank you Andrea for making such cute things for my baby girl!)...

So I have started CVSing about a month and a half ago & I have become completly addicted! I went there 2 times on Sunday and once on Monday! But I am only spending minimal amounts of $$ and getting a ton of stuff! For example I spent .50 cents on 2 tubes of Colgate toothpast and a Gillette Fusion Razon on my last trip and I earned $4.00 in ECB'S (extra-care bucks) to spend on my next trip. My bathroom cabinet is starting to look a little crowded, but how can I turn down such great deals??!! I am having a blast working our my shopping trips and then coming home and having Mick guess how much I spent on "all this stuff". And it isnt junk...I am saving so much $$ on shampoo, dish soap, lotion, baby wipes, laundry detergent, deoderant, shaving needs etc.... it is awesome! Plus I figure with gas prices so high, I needed to start cutting something out of our grocery budget. And I am making my hubby happy so it is a win-win in my household!

Well I am off to plan another CVS trip-they have a great deal this week on baby wipes and dish soap! ;0)







Romans 15:4 Project, christian commentary, christian values, Christian America, Family Values, American Values, Christian Patriotism
Romans 15:4 Project, Christian Knighthood, Christian Virtues, American Values, Christian Warrior, Christian Walk, Christian Life
The Bible, Bible Challenge, Word of God, God's Breath, Prayer, Prayer Team, Christian Devotionals, Christian Web Hosting, Web Services


Abortion, Pro-Life, Pro-Choice, Life, Infanticide, Fetal Farming
Christian Devotionals, Bible Devotionals, Living like Christ
Evil, Evil World, Real Evil, Reality of Evil, Satan
Islam, Religion of Peace, Muslim, Allah, Mohamed, Satan
Peoria Illinois, Peoria Ministry, Peoria Area
American Patriotism, U.S.A., USA, America, United States of America


Science, Evolution
Evolution blind faith fairy tale
Science points to God
Evolution leads to inhumanity


Christian book store
Christian Living Books
Christian Life Transformation books


Barack Obama
Senator Barack Obama for President
President Barack Obama
Compassion of Barack Obama
Barack Obama Ethics and Morals










Cybermick Web and IT Services!

Get a custom link tracking and reporting database system hosted by Cybermick.com.

All Scripture links by BibleGateway.com Unless otherwise noted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: