Monday, June 09, 2008

Weekend fun and more CVS!

Went to the outdoor concert Friday night (actually tried to call the Sandberg's, but realised they no longer live in town!) LOL....We figured the kids would of had fun together though! Janelle met us there and Luke had a blast playing with her! Luke also loved the concert and dancing and playing with all the kids there. Emily slept thru most of it, but that was her first concert! (Unless you count church!) Oh and we just found out that Friday night we are going to try and get Luke to the Lightening Bug show-should be fun, he is loving seeing them for the 1st time this year and trying to catch them.

Went to CVS yesterday afternoon and again spent very little and got a ton! This time I walked in with $5.00 on ECB and left with $10!! Gotta love that!

I am also signed up to teach the 2 year old Sunday school class starting next week so I observed in there yesterday morning. Pam you rock! You have those kids learning so many things and enjoying it so much! I kinda feel bad for whatever kids end up with me next week as I do not hold a candle to Miss Pam! Oh and Pam (if you read this) Luke prayed for you again last night and then informed me that you made him and not God when we asked him "who made Luke?"....had to laugh at that one!







3 comments:

Christy said...

Check, check, check, check

Christy said...

It works! Boy, that Mick is pretty dang smart!!

:O)

Anonymous said...

The lightening bugs sound like a lot of fun! I'm sure Luke will have a great time :) Take lots of pictures!