Thursday, June 05, 2008

We're going to the chapel....

And we're gonna get married.....Well not me (as you know I already am) but my sister Jamie!!!!!!! (Congrats Jamie and Mat!) Went wedding dress shopping last night and she found one that she LOVES and looks beautiful in! It made me cry to see my little sister looking so grown up and becoming a woman. Mat is a wonderful guy-plays football for Eureka college and is a personal trainer for the summer at a gym my sister works out at. (And he is great with my children!) Mat proposed on Saturday night at the top of the Peoria Heights Tower! They are planning a Summer of 2010 wedding (both were told they had to finish their degree's first), so they will busy finishing up college and planning a wedding and I am the maid of honor!!! Luke will be their ring bearer and little Emily will be their flower girl-to precious!











No comments: