Friday, November 07, 2008

I like to move it move it!






This is one of my favorite outfits that Emer's has right now (thank you AF!) She looks so old and so stinkin cute! We have had a pretty fun week so far! Last night Mick and I went out to dinner with some of my girlfriends from high school and their hubby's. We all had a great time! We checked out this place downtown called Water Street Wine Cafe and it was really neat! It was a very small place tho and with a group of 9 of us we pretty much took the place over! I had a wonderful glass of blush wine that was oh so yummy! We are meeting next month at a local Italian place that will be pretty good (no, not Avanti's). It was so nice to get out and have some nice adult conversation with no kiddos and no worries! Of the 5 of us 3 of the girls are going to the reunion and 2 of us are not. I am happy that I am not the only one not going of our group. On Wednesday night we watched Facing the Giants with some friends from our life group and again I had a great glass of wine! This one was from Kickapoo Creek Winery and it is one of my favorites! I so enjoy a nice glass of wine with dear friends!

The kids and I went to Safety Town on Wednesday morning and had a good time. Luke drove his Little Tykes car around while I pushed Em in the stroller. We were the only one's there enjoying one of the last nice days before mean ol' Mister Winter arrives. Today we are going to see Madagascar 2 at the theater this afternoon, that will be a good time! Luke is pretty excited and I am thinking that Em will fall asleep in my sling.

Oh boy am I am ever excited to head to Kroger's tomorrow morning! They are having some serious great buys right now and when you pair it with the coupons that I have, I think I will get some seriously sweet deals! Can't wait to plan it out tonight once the kids are in bed....some Friday night fun, huh? LOL.....At least it is my idea of fun! I love it and look at it as a challenge to see how much I can save at the store and I LOVE it even more when the person behind me makes a comment about how much I save. It totally makes my day! Have a great weekend and I will be sure to post about my serious deals later tomorrow!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: