Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere

What happens when daddy decides to try and help mommy out with bath time? Well let's just say lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of bubbles! I walked into the bathroom during bath time and Mick was scrubbing Emily down- everything seemed under control so I ran downstairs to swap some laundry. I come back up and the tub is being drained, the kids are covered head to toe in massive amounts of bubbles, the tub is FULL of bubbles and Emily is starting to shiver as she is so cold. From what I can tell (based on the empty bottle of Curious George bath bubbles floating in the tub) an entire bottle of bubble bath was poured into the running water. I should note, that when I say an entire bottle, I mean a bottle of bath bubbles that was purchased yesterday afternoon! ;) So as Emily is shivering more and turning a bit purple and crying, Mick is trying to get the water temp adjusted so we can rinse the soap off the kiddos. Luke is upset because he thinks that bath time is over and I am shocked at so much can go array in a matter of 3 minutes! LOL Always fun in the Dobra household! Seriously tho- it was very nice of Mick to try and take over bath time, although I think it will be awhile before he attempts that again. Too bad I didn't think to grab the camera~!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny!! Seems Gabe had better luck giving Ozzy a bath yesterday. Maybe that was the difference, he knew his limitations and only did one at a time. :o)

LOVE BUBBLES!!!!

Marci said...

Funny!!!

Jessica said...

Thanks ladies! It was pretty funny!