Friday, January 09, 2009

More savings! (duh!)

Went to Walgreen's today: I bought 2 boxes of Quacker instant oatmeal, 2 gallons of milk and 8 Garnier Fructris hair products. My total after my coupons was $2.68!! Once we added tax on it was $4.68. I saved $43.22 there today.

Last night I went to Kroger and bought 31 items and my total before coupons was $25 something and afterwards it was down to $7.oo!! At Schnucks yesterday afternoon I bought 25 items and my total was $25 something, after my coupons I spent $8.00!! Here is a run down of my purchases from Kroger and Schnucks (remember that I only spent $15.00 for all of this!)
12 pack of Pepsi
22 jars baby food
2 FUZE drinks (for hubby!)
4 packages Cottenelle TP
2 bottles Soft soap Hand wash
7 boxes of Tostino Pizza rolls
2 boxes Betty Crocker Instant potatoes
2 two packs of GUM Toothbrushes
2 bottles Dawn dish soap
4 Suave Deo
8 cans Progresso soup

And I only spent $15 for all of that! Imagine how hard it was to run to Cubs today and spend $20 on baby wipes and ingredients for Taco Soup for tonight! Oh well- it will be a fun party and I am feeding 10 adults and 8 kiddos for that...not too bad! Until next time...Happy Shopping!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The taco soup ROCKED! You so have to turn that recipe into mom so she can put it in the Dobra Family Cookbook. Good time last night! Thanks for the hospitality!!
Watch out for people with random, unpredictable, stinky burps!!!!
Marci

Jessica said...

Thanks Marci- we had a great time too! LOL about the burps!