Saturday, January 17, 2009

My new binder!!!








So when I started couponing back in June I started out with just a plain envelope. Soon that filled up, so I moved up to a small little expandable file from Target that cost a buck. Next I bought a 1/2 inch binder so I could see my coupons faster and easier. I outgrew that small little binder in about a week! LOL.....So I purchased a 1.5 inch binder, it was purple, I loved it and most of you know that purple is my FAVORITE color, so I was in couponing heaven! Well, after a few months of getting my coupons thru my Chicago hook-up (Shout out to Lisa!), I have again expanded my binder collection. Here is my new binder- I must say that I love it! (Wish they would have had purple tho ;). It is a 3 incher...hopefully this one lasts a bit longer! I worked on organizing my coupons and making a few new sections in my new binder tonight so I am ready for K-Mart this week- tomorrow the start doubling coupons up to $2.00!!!!! I can not wait for this week to start!!! I told Mick that I am pumped to start getting some more free stuff!!!!














4 comments:

Kate Geesaman said...

Go girl! They don't have K-Marts here or really any store that doubles coupons. I haven't even seen any CVS or Walgreens deals worth the brain energy lately.

Anonymous said...

Woah! That is a big binder. Now I see why it could take a couple hours! BTW, I love your blog Jess!

Sarah Berger

Heather S said...

Holy moly Jessica - You make me feel like such an amature couponer - lol!! I'm still on my Target seperater thing. The binder is awesome!

Christy said...

Yep. Only my girl Jessica would take a picture of her pink binder. Who can not love this woman?? :O)

Miss you!!