Sunday, January 04, 2009

How Much?

I saved my family $88.93 today...how much did you save yours? I went to Walgreens and CVS and my total between the 2 stores with thier current sales (not including coupons and extra-care bucks I used) was $115.27. After all of my coupons and ECB's were used my out of pocket was $26.34! Plus, I have 16.00 in ECB's that I earned for my next trip to CVS and $5 in Walgreen's register rewards to go towards my next trip there. Oh and I am waiting on my rebate from Walgreens that should total $7.00! SWEET!!!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, that is an amazing amount of savings! Second, thanks for the advice on the brush for Kahla. I will be looking for one.

Jessica said...

Thanks Jen! I have to say, it is very addicting to see the savings add up! No prob about the brush, like I said- I love ours!!!

Unknown said...

So I need you to give me a crash course in Savings 101. I have started the coupon clipping, but never walk out of CVS or Kroger or anywhere with the amount of savings you get. Argh!! Hook a sister up!!!