Tuesday, March 03, 2009

98 cents!

Okay, mom, you were right! I am that lady from Oprah the other day. We talked about this deal earlier, and I said I was not going to do it...but I could not fight the temptation! LOL.....Here are the prices of these items: Granier Fructris hair products on sale 2 for $7. Revlon nail trimmers $2.49, Revlon emery boards $1.49. My total before coupons $10.98. I used 2 $2.00 off Granier Fructris hair products that were from Walgreens and stacked them with 2 $1.00 off coupons from the paper...new total $4.98. Then I used 2 $1.00 off Revlon beauty tools coupons from the paper and stacked them with 2 $1.00 off Walgreens coupons...new total $.98 cents. Not too bad!!!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marci said...

Way to go, girl!

Unknown said...

I wondered how they do it and now I know, using multiple coupons on one item at the same time. I am ready to go out and see what I can save now.