Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"We don't go pee in the garbage can"

I honestly NEVER thought I would have to say that to my 3 year old....or at least not until he was under the influence one night in high school! LOL...Seriously, I did some stupid things in high school, but never pee'd in the garbage can...Here is the conversation we just had:

Me: "Luke, did you go pee-pee in the garbage can?" completely bewildered and still trying to figure out exactly what the yellow liquid was in the bathroom garbage can.
Luke: "I don't want to tell you"
Me: Now, knowing for sure it is pee and it is his....."Why would you do that?" "What made you say hummmm, maybe I will pee in the garbage can today?"
Luke:"I didn't say hummmmm." "I don't know" (I have to remember he is 3, so rhetorical questions do not work well yet...)

So, yes he pee'd in the garbage can, still not sure why, but he does know that if he does it again he will be in trouble. Oh and he had to help me clean the garbage can and the floor-(since he is 3, he still missed probably 1/2 of it!)







3 comments:

Marci said...

LOL!! That's a new one I'd never heard before!

Unknown said...

He must be a Dobra...peeing in weird places...

Stephanie said...

Nathan did that a couple of months ago....although it wasn't the bathroom, it was his bedroom trash can. Thankfully it was empty. I made him clean it out too. I'm glad that we're not the only ones.