Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm a domestic diva....

Ha! Yea right! Seriously tho, I did learn how to make curtains last week and I am happy to say that I made some for Emily's room all by myself last night with my new sewing machine! I only got 1 of the 2 panels done, but it took me like an hour and a half! By the time that one was finished, I was ready to head upstairs and watch NCIS with y hubby. Here is a pic of the curtains in Em's room now. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. The second picture is the curtains in Luke's room. Those were the ones I assisted on. I still have 2 panels to make for Luke's room and then I want to make some new ones for our room, the living room and the back door and the back window....wow, I know what I will be doing this Spring while the kids are napping!


If you can't tell, Luke is in LOVE with Lignten' McQueen! LOL








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Domestic Diva here you come!! Let me know when you are finished up with those and I will let you work on all the sewing things I have been putting off while my sewing machine collects more layers of dust...seriously though they look great!