Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sick baby & dinosaurs

Emily woke up this morning cranky and feeling a bit warm, she was cranky last night, but just had a new tooth pop thru, so I assumed it was teeth. Her fever was up to 102.5 this afternoon, after receiving Motrin! Poor girl just wanted to sit in my arms and rest her head on my shoulder all day long! ;0( She was not eating real well, until dinner tonight (when she had more Motrin in her) and is not wanting to drink much either...doc said to just keep an eye on her and call if she gets worse. Here she is after her bath, which she screamed thru! Yes, in this house, you must brush your teeth even if you are sick (and trust me, she NEEDED to brush them tonight, it was not good.)


Once Emily was in bed, Mick and Luke and I pulled out this puzzle to work on together. It was a $2.00 foam puzzle fro Hobby Lobby that I let Luke pick out the other day for being my helper. It was impossible to do, Luke and I only got about 4 pieces together this morning when we first tried it this morning, so I told Luke we would pull it out again after Em was in bed and dad was home to help. Here are the results.....



***And yes, I have a white bra on under my almost see thru shirt...intentional? No, I am just classy like that! LOL







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill Bradford said...

Jessica--
Sorry your baby is sick! Cade was just diganosed with strep--they said they have seen lots of cases lately. You might want to have her seen if her fever continues (that was Cade's main symptom). Hope she feels better soon ;)

Marci said...

Oh, poor Emmers! And poor Mick and Jess! Hope she feels better real soon!
Alex and Jami send Emily love and Luke a rough-and-tumble hug/wrestle.

Marci said...

Hope Emily's feeling better. You should enter Heatherty's giveaway for a cool skirt!