Friday, April 24, 2009

New clothes

I love, love, love taking the tags off of new clothes and the way look on the kids for the first time (and me too, for that matter). Especially when it is a new season and you can see their little arms and legs for the first time in months! Here are the kids today in their new outfits they wore to MOPS this morning. I was so much fun getting them dressed! I love playing dress up with my kiddos!


Well, lucky me, I am headed off to a scrapping retreat weekend at a friends house this afternoon. She is hosting 4 of us, plus herself, her hubby took her kids out of town to visit grandparents for the weekend, so we will be cropping, chopping, stampin' and sewing so many things!! I can't wait!!! I am headed to start packing once I get off the darn computer! Of course, I will miss my babies, so probably will not stay the night both nights, but at least I get to scrap tonight for a very long time! Probably with a break to spend some time in her hot tub with glasses of wine!








Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marci said...

Love the outfits and have a fun weekend!! Gotta love girl time!

Kate Geesaman said...

Jealous! Have a great time!

Marci said...

Jess~you should enter Heatherty's giveaway~you'll love the stuff!! Check it out thru my blog. Enter before Monday a.m.!

Unknown said...

Where are the pics of the scrap stuff you got done - I am on the edge of my seat to see!!!