Monday, April 27, 2009

A look at my weekend....

At the request of many here is what I got done this weekend while gone for my scrapping weekend! We started scrapping about 7:30 Friday night, took a break for the hot tub at 11pm, got out at midnight and scrapped until 2am! We were up and at it again the next morning about 8:30. I stayed until 11:30 Saturday morning, and had to head home to get ready for a baby shower that afternoon. Mick told me I could go back and scrap more after the baby shower, but he sounded a bit stressed when I called (Emily had played with dog poo and Luke had pulled his pants down and pee'd in the front yard for all the neighbors to see!) so I headed home to be with my main man and my babies (plus I missing them a ton after being gone all night!). So 8 pages is all I completed...actually as you can see my Christmas page is a bit blank, need to figure out one more embellishment for it! Any ideas?

A look at all I completed....
Christmas 2007
Mick's b-day 2007
Emily Dec 2008

***more in next post as i can not get the computer to allow me more than 4 pics in a post! GRRRR








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather S said...

love your pages. You should put a big saying on your christmas one, like 'the best gift of all is family' or something. I may post some of my pages on my blog.