Monday, April 13, 2009

This weeks shopping trip...


Here is what I got tonight with my shopping trip to CVS, Kroger and Schnucks (all 3 stops without kids in under 90 minutes!). My total before coupons was $59.67. My out of pocket was $36.29. And I received $8.00 in ECB's for my next trip to CVS! I was very happy to keep it under $40.00, which was my goal tonight.

Oh and in case you are wondering, we will be eating more than hotdogs and pineapple this week! LOL...but I have started following the rule, if it is on sale and I have a coupon, then stock up! Which is why I have got 10 boxes of cereal in my pantry and 3 other bottles of juice and now 8 cans of pineapple to join them! My pantry is starting to get low, so it was nice to stock up on some items and fill her up again.

I am off to watch 24 with my hubby now, and fill up my Jack Bauer meter!

**Oh and the flowers in the picture are not from my shopping trip, but rather a very sweet little 3 year old that told me I was beautiful and that he wanted to marry me so he could have another baby!








Posted by Picasa

No comments: