Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Luke at the dentist...

I took Luke to this dentist this morning for the first time and he was wonderful! He knew he would have to open his mouth wide and let them clean and count all his little teeth. He did excellent and loved being able to spit in the little mini sink they have attached to the chair. He was a bit nervous when the dentist came in and started to count his teeth with the little sharp counter thingy (I am sure that is the correct term that the dentist uses for it too). So the dentist put that away and just looked with his mirror thingy and said that Luke has great teeth!


Luke was most excited about his new toothbrush and toothpaste he received from them and also his green dinosaur sticker! He told me on the way home tho that he still wanted to use his old toothbrush and his Thomas toothpaste. I said that was okay ;0) My baby is getting to big!









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marci said...

I love your curtains! Good for you, Jess!
Luke is getting to be a big boy, visiting the dentist and all!

Debbie said...

So cute!