Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A little jealous...well no more...

LOL...My SIL, Marci, has a super cool blog (check it on the right!) and I have been a bit jealous about how cute her background designs are. Well, not any longer! I learned how to change it up a bit and I am lovin' the new design! Thanks for finding this awesome site Marci! The backgrounds are free (some anyway) and are super cute!!

I had the time tonight to sit down and play around a bit with my blog, which is how I learned how EASY it was to change my background to this new format. The boys are at swim lessons for the next hour and Emily is in bed, so I was trying to find something to do. Kinda weird to be home and not have much to do! I must say that this next month with swim lessons every Tuesday and Thursday I will probably get pretty used to it!

Happy Birthday to an awesome little boy we know in Casper, WY today! Brennan, we hope you had a wonderful birthday and we miss you little man!! Have some cake for us!!






4 comments:

Marci said...

LOVE your background!! Absolutely fabulous! I had no idea you wanted to know how to change it up, or I would have shown you, silly girl!! cutestblogontheblock.com has cute free backgrounds, too.

Christy said...

"Dear All Of the Dobras,
Thank you for the birthday wish!! From Brennen"

Unknown said...

Gotta love the fun designs out there!!

Sarah D. said...

Lookin' good Jess! :o)