Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Spaghetti and Swim lessons

We let Emily feed herself spaghetti for the first time the other night...it was a bit messy, but she was so proud of herself using her spoon! It was adorable!

Here is Luke (too cool to let mommy take his picture) ready to leave for swim lessons. In talking to Mick, he was the only dad in the pool, the rest of the class was mommies! I was not too surprised tho, but I guess Luke is the oldest one in his class too, so picture Mick playing "Humpty Dumpty" in the pool with Luke, while all the other mommies played it with their 2 year olds! Makes you laugh, doesn't it? Oh well, they had fun and that is what counts! I have a super husband!










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marci said...

Great pictures, Jess!!

Unknown said...

Could they be any cuter?!?!!? Have fun ocr at Kathy's tomorrow and give my baby Jake a big hug and a kiss for me and tell him mommy will be home soon!!