Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My scrapping success

I had a friend ask me to post more pictures of my scrapping pages for ideas. Here is my rendition of a page from a recent edition of "Scrapping Etc.". The idea was to use tools in a different way, to get more use out of them. I have to say I am so happy for this as I had a punch that I have never used, but spent big $$ on (at least for a punch!). I used it to create the 1/2 circle/flower borders on the edge of the picture and also around the circle with the word "for" in it. The punch actually creates an oval looking thing with a scalloped edge, I cut them in half and made my borders from them.

Not too bad for about an hours worth of free time I had tonight during swim lessons! ;0)








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marci said...

Very cute! I especially love the color combo you chose~perfect!

Unknown said...

Where do I sign up for the hour of free time?!?!?!