Saturday, February 28, 2009

A bit more of party fun...

Emily loving her cake!
The family celebrating Emily!


Emily loved her balloons! She walked around the room laughing and smiling as the flew behind her!

After we had cake and Emily was getting ready to open her presents we announced to our family and friends that we are expecting again in September! I think there was alot of shock, but ultimatly excitement! Mick and I went thru alot of shock when we found out as well, so we expected some from our family. In fact, I called Mick and was pretty much speechless when I took the test last week...still am in a bit of shock here!






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations, Dobra family. That is exciting news.

Marci said...

Yay!! I contacted your "cake lady" and posted some of her pics and info on my blog. Cool!

Unknown said...

Super super excited for #10 to get here!!! Hopefully it will be a boy so we can even the score (and Jacob can have a buddy!!) :o)

Kim said...

Jessica - Thanks so much for the hotel info...I hope we get to come. THANKS! Kim

Kim said...

All the hotels are sold out on Saturday night...I will keep trying - Thanks for your help! Kim

Christy said...

Oh, we are so excited for you!!! Kindrid is jumping all around and thrilled! Congrats!!!!!