Monday, February 16, 2009

Over-due

So, my last post almost a week ago! Ooops! Here is the run down of our life right now: Baby Jacob Michael Dobra was born on Wednesday evening around 7pm. He was 8lbs 13oz and 20.5 inches long. He is super cute and has A TON of dark hair! We went to visit Gabe and Heather again last night and to bring them a few things. They look tired and worn out, but are living on love right now...I told them they would get used to sleepless nights and that it does get easier! Boy- I forgot how bad those first 6 weeks SUCK!!!!

I have been following my SIL's Marci's blog, it is super cute and you should totally check it out. I need to steal her design tho, as mine is so plain compared to hers! Yes- Marci- I am jealous of your blog! ;0)

Friday night the kids stayed at my moms house so Mick and I could celebrate V-day early. Dinner at Alexander's was awesome and so nice. We tried to go see a movie after dinner, but it took us an hour to get from Alexander's to The Rave, so we missed the time spot we had wanted and did not want for the next show time....oh well, maybe next time.

We leave Friday for our trip to Ohio, and we are soooooo excited! We are spending a few days with our friends The Penrod's and then headed to Cincinnati for 3 days to check out the aquarium and Creation Museum. My sis is staying here with the dog, so I am sure he will be super spoiled by her and Mat. He always seems soooo happy to see her, but us not so much. Oh well, guess she must be a pretty cool aunt ;) HAHAHA!





1 comment:

Marci said...

What the heck-why did it take an hour to get from Alexander's to Rave?!! Thanks for the plug, Jess, that rocks! Have a great vaca, but we'll see you Wed night before you leave. Have a fabulous week!