Thursday, February 05, 2009

This weeks grocery sales!!!

I had a blast at Kroger this morning! I got 2 packages of TP and 2 bottles of Dial hand soap for less than $1.00!!!! The TP was free with coupons and the hand soap was on sale for .88 cents and I used two .35 cent coupons to each doubled to .70 cents! Meaning I paid .18 cents for each bottle of hand soap!

We also went to Schnucks and I purchased 51 items and my original total was $40.40. After coupons I spent $16.82!!! For $16.00 I got 20 jars of baby food, 10 boxes of pizza rolls, 2 cans of Progresso soup, 4 boxes of Betty Crocker instant potatoes, 2 bags frozen veggies, and 13 cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls! Good thing I can freeze the rolls! LOL

Schnucks has the 10 for 10 deal going on right now and since they double coupons I was able to get the pizza rolls for .30 cents a box! The potatoes were .50 cents a box, the veggies and soup were free with coupons, the rolls were .30 cents a roll and the baby food was on sale 10 for 4.50, but I had two 1.00 off coupons making them 10 for 3.50!





1 comment:

Marci said...

Rock on, sista!