Thursday, February 19, 2009

I should be packing....

but have decided to play around on the computer instead....plus if I go into the kids rooms, I am sure it will wake them up with me rummaging around looking for cute outfits and such......But, I am doing laundry for the trip, so that counts as something right? We got Luke his first pair of "big-boy" shoes today, they tie, no Velcro here anymore...it will be interesting to see how long it takes me to decide that Velcro is a wonderful thing. LOL. I also picked him up some lacing cards to work on in the van tomorrow since we have about a 7 hour drive. He seems excited for them right now, but I am sure the novelty of them will wear off tomorrow before we get to Bloomington! ;0)

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will post some pics when we get back, until then, miss me, but not too much! ;0)





1 comment:

Marci said...

Have a great vaca, Jess!!