Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not much new going on....

but I did want to tell you to check out my sister-in-laws blog. Heather has updated it with all kinds of stories and pictures and info about the new baby Jacob (Happy 1 week birthday little buddy!!) There is a link to it on the right side of here. Jacob is sooooooo adorable and last night when we took a meal to them Emily snuggled up on him like she does with her baby doll, it was pretty cute. Heather posted a pic of it, it looks like Emily is trying to eat her new cousin! Too funny.

Did you hear on the news about the lady that is only going to 1,500 this year for groceries and such? I think it is pretty awesome sounding. She said she is only using 125/month for groceries for this entire year. Now, she started her stockpile last summer, and it is pretty large. I can totally see how she does it, I mean I bought 8 boxes of taco shells yesterday at Schnucks for .50 cents a box (rain check from then went 10 for 10 and I had a coupon for each one). I am wondering about medications tho....I am on 3 different pills a day and Mick is 1 a day too.....that is where our budget gets thrown off. We spend $60.00 a month on those....I should look into getting the 3 month supply next time I stop in to pick them up....





1 comment:

Marci said...

Have a fun vacation, you guys!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that Lukie gets to march with the peguins!!