Monday, February 16, 2009

POOP ATTACK

My day has been long. I was up with Emily at 3ish....I let her cry for a bit, hoping and praying that she would go back to sleep....no such luck. I got up and fed her a bottle and she passed back out, but I was not so lucky. I tossed and turned and listened to my hubby snore for about an hour and a half before I finally decided to get up about 4:45 this morning. I read for a bit and got showered before the hubby woke up, the kids of course, slept in until about 7:15 this morning (little stinkers!) I was getting ready Emily for her bath and she was playing in her room, having some nakie time while Luke and I were getting the bath water ready. He wanted a blue bath with bubbles today, so we added food coloring and Mr. Bubble. I went to get Emily and she was sitting in poo!! Not a little poo, alot of poo! It was on her feet, her legs, her tummy, her back, her hands and arms (thank goodness not her face!!!) So I have to carry her from her room and put her in the tub and rinse her off as quick as I can and drain the tub, so we can start over again with bath time. The toys that were in the tub are now in the washer along with the bathmat, towels and poopy washcloth! YUCK! Poor Emily was pretty confused as was Luke..."Mommy- why Emily poop on her carpet and not in her diaper?" Well honey, mommy was giving her some nakie time, looks like I learned my lesson!





1 comment:

Marci said...

Gross and yuck. That about covers it, right?! Hope tomorrow is better and hope you sleep tonight!