Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy

As soon as I got home from my glorious spa day, Mick jumped out of the house and started snapping pictures of my 29th birthday. My spa day was incredible, I received a 1 hour Peppermint-Seaweed Wrap that included a 20 minute scalp massage, a 1 hour back massage, a 1 hour facial, an eyebrow waxing, a make-up application and a bikini wax (which did not go well!! YIKES!!!!) It was so relaxing and enjoyable and the day flew by. I did start to miss my babies though once 3pm arrived and was itching to hug all over them when I got to my moms at 4:30!

Emily had a great day at Grandma Chris' with big brother. She was exhausted from a day of playing in the yard and passed out on the way home, which is why she is not in any pictures with me...but I will get a good one of her with my cake today!
Luke helped daddy pick out my cake, I guess Luke really wanted to get on that had a baseball theme, but Mick told him that Mommy would probably rather have one with flowers on it...they debated for a bit...but here are the results: Happy Birthday Mommy!
I washed my face as soon as I got home from the spa...I am sooooo not a makeup kinda girl, I wear a small amount, but Luke informed me that I looked like a clown! So here I am back to normal, just a nice, clean, pretty little face!
Oh and I got a super cool basket filled with scrapping supplies from my mom, step-dad and sister. It is so awesome!! I will post a pic of that later...think tons of papers and chip board and stamps (including a neat calendar one!) and this awesome little tool that when you pull the paper thru it, the paper comes out textured with either butterflies or stars! Love it! Mick and the kids got me a CRICUT cartridge and something else that is "in the mail"...so I will let you know what that is soon!! Have a great one!








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful relaxing day to spend turning 29 - Glad it was a good one.