Monday, May 04, 2009

My creation!!

I am super excited about the Mother's Day gifts I just finished for my mom and Kathy from the kiddos! They are soooo cute and I am a bit jealous and want one for myself! Unfortunately they both read my blog so I can not post a picture until they have received their gifts....but trust me...they are SUPER cute! Here is a hint: I made them with my Cricut and my new cartridge my hubby got me for my b-day "Black Letter"...LOVE THEM!!!! (And him!!)

Over the weekend I learned my sons true ambition in life right now is to grow up and work at.......McDonald's. I am such a proud mom right now. He told me he wants to work there so he can eat all the chickie-fries he wants and play with toys.....LOL....If only he knew...Anyway, I thought it was pretty cute and I had to share.

Props to my SIL Marci for taking on the coaching of her sons baseball team- seriously, I am not sure how she finds the time for all she does! Go Marci! Go Alex!








3 comments:

Marci said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Jess, and can't wait to see your Mother's Day creations!!

Unknown said...

How exciting - can't wait to see it!

On to another subject - did you know KMart was doubling P&G coupons this week? Up to 75 coupons at a time from $2 on down. Just thought I would pass it on although I am sure you already new - it was in the Sunday coupon flyer.

Christy said...

I just got caught up - haven't read since the Cardinals shirt post. Don't have time to comment on all of them, but wanted you to know I read faithfully! Keep posting...it helps make the distance seem shorter!! Love you!!