Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My thoughts on turning 29 tomorrow

Since my b-day is tomorrow and I will be at the spa all day long being pampered like the Princess I am, I thought I would go ahead and post my thoughts about turning 29....here we go:
*I still consider myself young, as I will still be in my 20's for another year
*That being said, I am mommy to 2 lovely children and sometimes they make me feel VERY old and VERY tired...
*When I was a little girl I always thought that turning 27 would be super cool and the IT age and anything over that would just be freaky and old......let me just say, that I am still super cool and soooo not freaky and old and I will be 2 years past that "perfect" age tomorrow...
*My dear hubby has only 1 year left to plan my AMAZING, AWESOME, FANTASTIC, SUPER-COOL, ROCK STAR-ESQ 30th birthday bash, that is too be a complete surprise to me. He was warned about this when I turned 25, and has been reminded every year since.....it better be good!








5 comments:

Marci said...

LOL!
Oh, how gloriously awesome that you get to have a spa day on your bday!! Sounds perfect!
Have a wonderful birthday, Jess!

Natalie said...

Sounds like a great day! (Maybe I'll have to do that when I turn 33 (gasp) in Dec.)

Unknown said...

Ooooo - spa day - I better change my name to Jessica now so I can have that day tomorrow - care to drive to Chicago to work for me....come on!!!!

Sarah D. said...

Happy Birthday Jess!!
You share a b-day with my sister. It's a good time of year to celebrate. Enjoy!! (I know you will!:o)

Christy said...

...But not pressure, Mick!! :O)

I suppose he WILL want to fly all your nearest and dearest best girls to be there for this bash, of course.
:O)