Friday, May 29, 2009

We're headed to the circus tonight!

Luke and I just saw a commercial for the circus that we are going to tonight! I am really excited, maybe a bit too excited, for a mom! LOL Seriously tho, this is the first time that Luke gets to have a "date night" with mommy and daddy since Emily was born, so I think I am more excited about that! Emily gets to go to Grandma Chris' house for the night and according to facebook "stay up late, have ice cream and dove chocolates"...lol, maybe I will go to Grandma's instead!

I am super proud of myself, as I have made it to Jazzercise every day this week and I feel great! I get to sleep in a bit tomorrow and go to the 8:00 class, then time to get ready for the zoo opening of "Africa"!

Have a great weekend!! Oh and I weigh in tomorrow for my 1st official weigh-in after a week of working out....kinda funny, but I am super excited to step on the scale and see the numbers! Trust me, that is not normal for me!




{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }

No comments: