Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tadpoles, chickens, cows and more!

Some friends and I took our children to the Farm Park in East Peoria this morning. It was our first time there, and we really had a wonderful time. The kids loved feeding all the animals and Luke and Noah loved the big slide.

Luke and Em waiting for me to order lunch
Luke and his BFF Noah waiting on lunch
Emily checking out the horses
Emily in the back ground with Jameson looking at the big bunny, Luke headed to feed the baby cow.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mick Dobra said...

I'm so glad those kids have such a wonderful mother!! Looks like a great time, wish I could have been there!

Keep up the great work, wife!
Love,
Your husband

Mick Dobra said...

Remind me I want to do a "God's Creation" devotional tonight. . . should tie in good with your field trip today. . .

I've just been marveling at the creation today, the complexity, and the beauty.

Did you water the peas and beans today?