Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Make that 28 before 30 !

Yep, that is right! After starting Jazzercise on Saturday I weighed myself this morning (Wednesday) after my workout (yep, again at 5:30!) and I am down 2 lbs!! I cant wait to see what the scale says on Saturday when it will be one full week! Woo-hoo!

On a sad note tho, this morning at Jazzercise, I was informed that they are cancelling the Tuesday/Thursday 5:30 am class for the summer! Man! I was just getting my groove! Looks like I will have to take the kids with me on those mornings...what a budget buster!



{ Jessica Dobra, Independent Marketing Executive }

1 comment:

Marci said...

Bummer about no 5:30 classes over the summer. But, seriously, 5:30 is too early anyway, girl!
I am very proud of you! I need to follow your good example once I get settled in our house and life settles down a little.
Have fun at the circus!